Invites final year Engineering students to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officers in Technical / Executive Branches under University Entry Scheme (UES) for Final and Pre-final year Students Course Commencing - June-2014 respectively
- Age : Between 19 to 24 years (candidates to be born between 02 July 1990 to 01 July 1995; both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualifications : Applicant should be studying in AICTE approved College/ Institution with one of the following disciplines and should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.75 CGPA overall grade on 10 point scale.
- Engineering Branch (Only Men to apply) : Mechanical / Marine / Automobile/ Mechtronics/ Industrial and Production/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Aerospace
- Naval Architecture Cadre (Both Men and Women can apply) : Mechanical/ Civil/ Aeronautical/ Aero Space/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture
- Electrical Branch (Only Men to apply) : Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele Communication / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication/ Power Engineering / Control System Engineering / Power Electronics
- General Service (X) (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Production/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Control/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommuication
- Pilot (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- Observer (Only Men can apply): Any stream of BE/ B.Tech.
- IT (Only Men can apply): BE/ B.Tech. Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Engineering
- Logistics (Works) (Both Men and Women can apply): BE/ B.Tech. in Civil/ Architecture
SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- MSP Rs.6000/-
How to Apply: Apply Online at Navy website from 22/06/2013 to 27/07/2013 only. :