Some other details are as under:
- JET-2013 application form is to be submitted online only by following the instructions provided on the web portal. The candidate must fill carefully all the details as required in the online application format .
- Click here to Read Insturctions.
- Submission of online application form can be made from 09-04-2013 to 27-04-2013.
- Candidate is required to upload his/her recent passport size photograph and signature as per the facility provided on the web portal of the online application form. Ensure that the image size of photograph should not exceed 50 KB (Maximum) in the jpg/jpeg/pgpeg/png/bmp/gif file format and the image size of signature should not exceed 20 KB (Maximum) in the jpg/jpeg/pgpeg/png/bmp/gif file format.
- Deposition of application fees: The fees for JET-2013 is ` 1500/- (excluding bank charges) for General/OBC /SBC candidates and ` 750/- (excluding bank charges) for SC/ST/PH>39% candidates. The candidate after downloading the challan, contact the selected branch of ICICI bank (List displayed on website) and deposit the required fees. This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable for future Joint Entrance Test (JET). The bank will generate a transaction ID and issue a receipt of challan in duplicate. Candidates are advised to keep this receipt safely with them for further use.
- Age : The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 27-04-2013. The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Examination marksheet/ certificate only will be taken as authentic.