Assam CEE 2013 will be held as per the following schedule:
- 18th of May, 2013: Physics paper will be held from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and Chemistry will be held in between 2 pm and 4 pm.
- 19th of May, 2013: Biology exam will be held from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm and Mathematics will be held in between 2 pm to 4 pm.
Every subject paper will have 100 MCQs having ONE mark each. NO marks will be deducted for wrongly answered questions. If the candidates mark more than one answer for a question, NO mark will be awarded to them.
Assam CEE 2013 Application Form will be released ONLINE only. Prior filling form, candidates should confirm their eligibility for exam as per the following clauses of eligibility:
- Exam taker must be a permanent resident of Assam and an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam in one attempt without any grace marks in the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, English and Physics.
- To be eligible for Assam CEE 2013 the candidates must have secured at least 50% marks (45% for SC and 40% for ST) in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics.
- To be eligible for admission, candidate has to mandatorily qualify Assam CEE 2013.
- As on 1st of August, 2013 the candidate must not be younger than 17 years OR older than 21 years.
- For the B.Sc. candidates the upper age limit is 22 years and a relaxation of 3 years has been given to SC and ST candidates.
- To be eligible for Assam CEE 2013 candidate must be mentally and physically fit and possess good moral character.
The online form submission will involve:
- Uploading of a passport sized colored photo in JPG format of 35KB.
- Uploading a scanned copy of full signature in JPG format of 30 KB.
- The photograph must bear the date and name of candidate on a placard held by candidate in front of his/her chest.
After completing the online form, candidates have to take its print out on A4 sized sheet which is to be sent at the following address via Speed Post till 2nd of May, 2013:
CEE – 2013.
The print out of Assam CEE 2013 form is to be sent in A4 sized envelope on which following should be mentioned:
- Option of Course
- Exam Center
- Application Form A No.
- Journal No. of Bank Challan.
- Only MBBS/BDS courses: Rs. 900/-
- Only Engineering Courses: Rs. 900/-
- Both Engineering and Medical Courses: Rs. 1100/-.
- Online Registration Opens: 6.04.2013
- Online Registration Closes: 27.04.2013
- Last date to receive filled Assam CEE 2013 forms: 2.05.2013
- Online issue of Admit Card: 10.05.2013
- Assam CEE 2013 dates: 18.05.2013 and 19.05.2013
- Result Declaration: 2nd week of June, 2013