- You must attend both days (all seven sessions) of UCET in order to apply for the grant. Please list the 7 session titles that you attended.
- Visiting the vendors may count as one session.
- Presenting a session may count as one session.
- You must spend your money with a current UCET vendor.
- Your grant must be for technology items.
- You must sign a photo and publishing release form.
- Amount Requested. The grant request may not exceed $1,500
- Description. Enter detailed reasoning for your proposed grant.
- How will hardware and/or software be used. Describe how students and teachers will use technology items purchased from your grant proposal.
- Creativity and Innovation.
Describe how your proposal uses educational technology in a
creative and/or innovative way in your classroom, grade level, school
- Curriculum connections. How will your proposed project help student learning and achievement?
- Number of students your proposal will impact. Describe the number of students in your grade level, school or district that your proposal will impact.
- Involvement of School Community. Describe how your project proposal shows involvement with your school community.
- Technical support for proposed grant items. Provide information on who will support the technology that will be purchased from this grant.
- Matching Funds.
Describe matching funds – if any – you will be receiving from your
school, district, corporation, for your proposed project.
- Itemized Budget.
Enter an itemized budget for your proposed grant, including name of
vendor, item #, price for each item. For your grant to be considered,
all technology items MUST be available and purchased from a UCET
- UCET Grant Rubric. All grants will be assessed using the following rubric located online at
- Submit your proposal online:
- Grant Proposal Deadline. March 30, 2013, 5:00 pm MST.
- Grant Winners Presentation at Next Year’s UCET Conference. If your grant is funded, you will agree to give a 5-10 minute presentation about your project at next year’s UCET Conference.