VITEEE Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2013
Admit Card Status
2. The e-Admit card will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
3. The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date & time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately
4. The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates on www.vit.ac.in. Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-admit card
5. Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
6. Candidate should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
7. Candidate should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
8. The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card.
9. The candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
10. The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
11. Candidate should report to the selected test center with
Photocopy of the application form and
Any one of the following for photo identification
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo.
- VITEEE Admit Card 2013 Download – www.vit.ac.in, VITEEE Admit Card 2013 Download – www.vit.ac.in