Detailed Syllabus for SSC MTS examTo help you out, here we have provided you with syllabus-wise topics list for SSC MTS exam, from which you will get questions for SSC MTS recruitment exam.
General Intelligence syllabus for SSC MTS recruitment exam:
1. Similarities and differences
2. Space visualization
3. Arithmetical number series
4. Non-verbal series
5. Problem solving
7. Relationship concepts
8. Figure classification
10. Decision making
11. Visual memory
12. Discriminating observation etc.
English syllabus for SSC MTS recruitment exam:
In English language paper, the following topics are important.
3. Sentence structure
6. Idiom and phrases
7. Error correction etc.
Numerical ability syllabus for SSC MTS recruitment exam:
Numerical aptitude paper, the class 10th standard book is perfect for this exam. You will get questions from the following topics for SSC MTS numerical ability test paper.
1. Decimals and Fractions
2. Relationship between Numbers
3. Fundamental arithmetical operations
5. Ratio and Proportion
8. Profit and Loss
10. Use of Tables and Graphs
11. Time and Distance
12. Ratio and Time
13. Time and Work etc.
General Awareness syllabus for SSC MTS exam:
When it comes to General Knowledge, there is no end as you need to update yourself on current trending topics. Try to cover the following subjects and topics-
4. Physical Science
5. Life Science
7. current affairs
8. Indian politics(constitution)
9. Scientific Research
10. Books and author etc.
SSC MTS exam is of objective type multiple choice questions which consists of four papers which are as follows.
1. General Intelligence – 25 questions contain 25 marks
2. English Language – 25 questions contain 25 marks
3. Numerical Ability - 50 questions contain 50 marks
4. General Awareness - 50 questions contain 50 marks
Total marks 150 and total duration of time is 2 hours.