JEE 2013 Online Application Form, IIT JEE 2013, JEE Mains Apply Online, IIT-JEE 2013 Application Form, JEE Mains 2013 Exam Online registration
JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) 2013 will be conducted by Central board of secondary education (CBSE). The exam is conducted for the students for who want to take admission in NITs, IITs and other engineering institutes. Online registration process for IIT-JEE 2013 started and now the students can apply online for JEE 2013 or JEE Advanced 2013. The online registration will take a few minutes and students can apply easily for JEE 2013.
Steps to follow for apply online for JEE 2013 Application form-
- Students must log-on to JEE 2013 official website and follow the process step by step.
The ONLINE Application Form process/registration will be started from 8th November 2012.
- Students applying via ONLINE Application Form can make payment ONLY via BANK CHALLAN at the Banks given in the list in JEE 2013 Boucher.
- Sign the Application Form at the place specified in Boucher
- Get the Application Form signed by Guardian/Parent.
- Paste a passport sized photograph at the specified place in Application Form.(as given in Boucher)
- Male Candidates of PD/ST/SC category will have to pay Rs. 800/- for Application Form.
- Male Candidates of OBC/General Category will have to pay Rs.400/- for Application Form.
- The candidates who want to apply DUBAI CITY as the examination center would have to pay US$ 200 for IIT JEE 2013 Application Form.
JEE 2013 Online Application starts from- 8 November 2012
Closing date for JEE 2013 Online Application form- 15 December 2012
Written exam date for ONLINE JEE Mains 2013 – 7 April 2012
Written exam date for JEE 2013 Advanced – Offline exam: June 2, 2013
Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page at JEE (Main) Secretariat: 26.12.2012
The JEE-Main examination will also be conducted in regional languages of the state. JEE-Advanced will be conducted in English/Hindi medium only.
A candidate who passed the 10+2 (Class XII) examination or its equivalent can be apply for JEE Mains.
Admission to NITs will be based on 40 % weightage for performance in Class XII board marks (normalized) and the remaining 60 % weightage would be given to performance in JEE Main and a combined All India Rank (AIR) would be decided accordingly.Postal Address-
Executive Director JEE (Main) Secretariat Central Board of Secondary Education, PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.