adv2www.rrbbnc.gov.in, official website of Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore released a recruitment notification through Centralized Employment Notice No. 03/2012 for total 6829 vacancies. RRB Bangalore recruitment 2012 notification is released by www.rrbbnc.gov.in on 12th May, 2012.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2012 Important Dates:
- Commencement of www.rrbbnc.gov.in Recruitment Application: 12th May, 2012
- Last Date of Receiving Completed Application Form: 11th June, 2012
- Last Date of Receiving Completed Application Form from far flung areas: 26th June, 2012
www.rrbbnc.gov.in Recruitment 2012 Details:
Category Number – Name of the Post – Total Vacancies – Age as on 1st July, 2012
- 1 – Commercial Apprentice – 317 – 18-33 years
- 2 – Traffic Apprentice – 740 – 18-33 years
- 3 – ECRC – 114 – 18-33 years
- 4 – Goods Guard – 1768 – 18-33 years
- 5 – Jr. Accountants Assistant-cum-Typist – 791 – 18-33 years
- 6 – Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist – 441 – 18-33 years
- 7 – Assistant Station Master – 2646 – 18-33 years
- 8 – Traffic Assistant – 12 – 18-33 years
There are total 6829 vacancies under Centralized Employment Notice No. 03/2012 notified by www.rrbbnc.gov.in for RRB Bangalore recruitment 2012 for RRBs.
www.rrbbnc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria:
For Commercial Apprentice: applicants should have a degree to apply for www.rrbbnc.gov.in recruitment 2012. A diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be beneficial for the candidate. Educational qualification for Traffic Apprentice, ECRC and Goods Guard posts are also same. Educational qualification for other posts to apply for www.rrbbnc.gov.in recruitment is mentioned separately in the RRB Bangalore recruitment 2012 notification.
Hot to Apply:
www.rrbbnc.gov.in Application Fee: only General male and OBC male candidates have to pay Rs. 60 for each application.
www.rrbbnc.gov.in Application Form is attached with the advertisement. Candidates have to download that and filled in the prescribed format.
Candidates are advised to visit: www.rrbbnc.gov.in and download http://www.rrbbnc.gov.in/CEN_3_2012_Final.pdf for Centralized Employment Notice No. 03/2012 for 6829 vacancies in various RRBs to know more about how to apply, application form, application fee, exam pattern, exam date, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, important dates, general instructions etc. Download Info link- Recruitment,Result, Admit Card 2013 (Link-2 Click Here Info by eMail)